Whew! Fall managed to sneak up on me! I have no idea how October got here so fast.
I have a few ideas brewing on things I want to do in the next couple of months on the blog. I don’t know if they’ll all actually get done but here’s my list.
1. I was contacted by CSN to do a product review soon. YAY! As I’ve mentioned before, the online CSN store offers from stylish handbags to modern bar stools or great cookware (which I’m eyeing!) There are over 200 stores to shop from so be sure to check them out!
2. I want to delve a little into a Bible Study I’ve been doing at church. Beth Moore’s Daniel has really just spoken to me. I want to share with you some of the nuggets of God that I’ve pulled from the Daniel Bible Study. This is out of the ordinary for me and I DO NOT feel qualified to do this but I’m going to try. Such conviction.
3. I am going to do several posts on Operation Christmas Child and buying to pack shoe boxes. I’m also going to talk about other opportunities to give through Samaritan’s Purse.
4. Handmade Christmas—Now I wish I could say that I am going to make everyone’s presents this year but I simply do not have that kind of time! lol. But, I have a list of things I am going to try to get done for family members. I’ll share with you as I accomplish those gifts and tell you how I made them!
5. Having a frugal Christmas.
6. I am also writing a little bit with the Blissful group. It’s been a couple of months since I wrote an article because morning sickness and migraines hit me hard but I’m about to get back on the wagon. I’ll be sharing links to my articles there when I get back to it.
7. Tightening the belt and getting back on the money stretching wagon–Gardening was a fail this year so I have some seriously tricky budgeting to do to get us through this winter.
There’s more I’d love to do but I’m not going to overwhelm myself with a huge list. I always do that and then don’t get it done and feel like a failure!
Hopefully you’ll be interested in some of this! Is there anything you’d be interesting in hearing me talk more about?
ETA: WHY DOES BLOGGER ADD ALL THOSE SPACES AFTER PARAGRAPHS? I DON’T TELL IT TO DO THAT! I’M SORRY. DRIVES ME CRAZY.